Camper's Kit List
Things to bring to camp:
- sleeping bag, extra blankets, a pillow, bedsheet, flashlight
- camp clothes for all kinds of weather: long pants, shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, lots of socks and underwear, jacket, raincoat, pyjamas, bathing suit, rain boots
- a pair of running shoes and an extra pair of shoes, boots or sandals to wear in the creek. (Sandals must have a back strap)
- soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb and/or brush, sanitary protection, sunscreen, insect repellant (not the spray kind), towels and face cloth
- water bottle and small backpack can be useful (not necessary) for outtripping activities (does not include beginner camp and drame camp)
- it is recommended that camper's belongings be packed in a large plastic tub rather than suitcases
Please DO NOT bring: food, gum, radios, knives, cigarettes, cell phones, electronic games, MP3 players or similar devices.
ALSO NOTE: Camp Kee Mo Kee strives to be peanut free for the safety of all staff and campers.
If items of food/candy should arrive at camp or any other items on the do not send list, they may
be confiscated and held in the office until Friday.
Note that all articles must be marked with the camper's name.
You may also want to print a copy of the confirmation form. This includes a map, a list of items to bring to camp, contact information, and additional notes about camp.
Camp Kee-Mo-Kee Confirmation Form